Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'organic' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Organic nutrients??

So, as most (or all) of you, I would like to keep my AP garden as organic as possible. This discussion is about the nutrients we add to kee…

Started by Allisyn Wood

18 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

Aquaponic Product Knowledge Guides Issue 1 Tilapia, Filtration and worms

Aquaponic Product Knowledge is a continuing education series of guides that will help us on our journey towards a sustainable garden and fa…

Started by Patrick McKee

7 May 11, 2012
Reply by Chris Smith

Aquaponics system Dorset UK

Hi we have set up in our poly tunnel, a 1300 litre fish tank, 50 organic carp, with five x 135 litre grow beds and a sump tank. We are read…

Started by Tina Cresswell

0 Mar 13, 2012

Fish Food Fiasco

Well, I am about 2 weeks away from getting the first fish for my first AP system.  I have done some research on fish feed options, and it s…

Started by AJ Grottke

37 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Ben Levi

Food for Channel Catfish

I have started a system with goldfish and plan to add catfish fingerlings. I was wondering what people are feeding their catfish and where…

Started by Steve Stark

3 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Wayne Sumrall

Publicity in Arkansas for Aquaponics and the Aquabundance

A local, NW Arkansas, magazine AtUrban ran an article in their March issue with a picture of the Aquabundance... http://www.aturbanmagazine

Started by Paul Van Lare

2 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Harold Sukhbir

Just How Organic Are Those Organic Eggs?

"In the wake of this summer's salmonella outbreak scandal, after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration uncovered dangerous, deplorable cond…

Started by Sahib Punjabi

7 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by David Hart

Need help with hydroponic questions

I love talking with hydroponic gardeners about aquaponics.  They just can't believe that aquaponics works as well as we all know it does.  …

Started by Sylvia Bernstein

18 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by TCLynx

Organic

Lets discuss all or our concerns, process, research and solutions for Organics.  I know many of us want to practice the three Rs. Reduce Re…

Started by M Cosmo

15 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by M Cosmo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service