Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'greenhouse' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

less then a week away from adding fish, final thoughts on heating options for my set up. **newbie

im new here and to the aquaponic world. i live in oklahoma so weather is very un predictable. last weekend i built a 10x12 hoop house. i di…

Started by Jordan Gonzales

7 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Jeff S

Greenhouse Clear Coverings

Hi all, I have been running a small 55 gal. tank system with 2 cement tub grow beds.  Learned a lot and now I am going to take on building…

Started by Walter O'Donnell

0 Mar 9, 2016

Greenhouse system

Hello all, I am hoping to get some feedback/thoughts/comments/suggestions about putting a system in a greenhouse. I am not new to aquaponi…

Started by Brendan Van Epps

21 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Harold Sukhbir

Subterranean Heating Cooling System

Hi there, Looking to size a climate battery / SHCS (subterranean heating and cooling system) but noticed that the calculator from Sunny Joh…

Started by Jeremiah Robinson

3 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Pierre Legault

Low Cost DIY greenhouse design

Here is a link to a greenhouse design that I found and used to build my greenhouse. Mine is 22'x32' out of construction cleanup recycled lu…

Started by Carl Smith

23 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Larry Glaser

My Huge PVC Hoophouse Build (Lots of pics chronological 1 month)

Now that classes are done for the semester I have put most of my time toward my greenhouse and aquaponics set-up. I am posting some photos…

Started by Jason Finn

7 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Jason Finn

Building A Greenhouse

Another question about book resources: Does anybody have any good reads on custom building greenhouses?

Started by Alex Veidel

1 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Bart

Chickens and Aquaponics

I'd be interested to hear the community's thoughts on raising fish on poultry waste (or as a supplement). I'm under the impression that thi…

Started by Alex Veidel

8 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

Pesticide Precautions

For those of you that know me, my goal with aquaponics as of right now is to learn by experience (my own personal system) in hopes that in…

Started by Alex Veidel

2 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Alex Veidel

Help...calculating tank size and greenhouse size....

We are in Bali.  Monsoon on the way at the moment so will return in a couple of hours.   The property has a rectangular concrete pad 13x2…

Started by World traveler

1 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by David Palmer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service