Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'food' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feed Training of Baby Tilapia

I am training my baby tilapias to eat homemade dough balls so when they are grown they can be caught with a fishing pole with a hook throug…

Started by Conrad Chin-Yee

3 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Conrad Chin-Yee

Goldfish home-made food

Hi, I'm interested in raising goldfish for less than $1/lb, and so obviously purchasing fish food is not an option.  Do you think that a di…

Started by Eric T

16 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Garrett Blair

My first ebb and flow system just finished.

Thank you for welcoming me to the community!  I am located in SW Florida.  I have been a long time koi pond owner and only recently learned…

Started by Donna Skaggs

1 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

Incorporating HAACP practices into a commercial business model

There is much discussion about HAACP practices and how they might be incorporated into aquaponic commercial operations.  While meat HACCP s…

Started by Gina Cavaliero

15 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Craig Mullins

fish food

I've just finished cycling my system and I'm about to pick up some simple goldfish...  something that i can kind of practice my aquaponic…

Started by Daniel Budfuloski

3 May 23, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

Best Goldfish Food?

Hello,  I've been reviewing the posts any have been unable to find an answer.  What is the best goldfish food to use in AP system.  My syst…

Started by Mr. Limpet

1 May 11, 2012
Reply by Safwat Zaki

Aquaponic Product Knowledge Guides Issue 1 Tilapia, Filtration and worms

Aquaponic Product Knowledge is a continuing education series of guides that will help us on our journey towards a sustainable garden and fa…

Started by Patrick McKee

7 May 11, 2012
Reply by Chris Smith

Food quality related to nutrient dificiency signs?

I have recently started experiencing an interesting problem with my micro-nutrient balance in the micro system.  Since I started running th…

Started by Kobus Jooste

31 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Diane Reilly

Solid double walled 48 x 48 x 29 Inches White Macro bins 1/2 ton

I am about to buy all the materials for my system including an IBC tote, but was wondering if any one has experience with the 1/2 ton macro…

Started by Matt Sandoval

1 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Political maylay messing with our food (among other things)

A friend posted this on facebook.    Memo to Congress: No Secret Farm Bill | The Nation www.thenation.com   This is worth the read.  Then f…

Started by Allisyn Wood

0 Nov 3, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service