Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'food' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Algae for fish food

Hello all,  This is my first post. Ive been super busy the last three years developing my system and have had great success. I am running a…

Started by Sacred Valley

6 Feb 13, 2022
Reply by Steven Archambault

Possible to have an AP system my dog and I can swim in?

I am new here but I need the advice of experts! I am wanting to build a huge "koi pond" that is decorative where I can grow tilapia and an…

Started by Ashley Denise Johnson

6 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by julian

Ick Guard and edible plants

Hello! I am new to the aquaponics thing. Recently my fish had a bout with ick. I treated them with Ick Guard from Tetra and raised the temp…

Started by tamotter

2 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by paul burton

Growing Duckweed for Fish Food

any one growing their own duck weed for additional fish food? How is it working out for you? any tricks? Duckweed gardening here!

Started by Chelsea Brannan

12 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Moe

ratio between number of fish and food ratio in a start up aquaponics.

Hello, My name is Gabriela, this is my first post. I am designing a commercial scale aquaponic system in Argentina. I know that the fish fe…

Started by Gabriela Lagrange

12 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Gabriela Lagrange

Is Aquaponics The End Goal?

I've been thinking about some of the differences between aquaponics and soil gardening. One difference in particular interests me. It seems…

Started by Alex Veidel

28 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Jeremiah Robinson

Ordering fish food for international shipment

I live in the Caribbean and I am in desperate need of fish food for my tilapia. I have been using Premium fish food but the shipping to Flo…

Started by Mathew Slattery

2 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by John Lysfjord

Anchor Worm Breakout in Goldfish - are the plants still safe?

Hello, I'm a newbie to this, and didn't quarantine my fish before I purchased them at the store. 2 weeks later, all 3 goldfish had anchor…

Started by Razan Alzayani

1 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Alex Veidel

Food Co-op

I was wondering if anyone had any recommended reads regarding food cooperatives? Any innovative ideas or something that simply inspired you…

Started by Alex Veidel

0 Jul 22, 2013

Using fish guts as food

Hi all, Forgive me if there is already a post in the forum on this one, I couldn't find one. I am going to be building an aquaponics syste…

Started by Senor Kai

11 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Keith Langdon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service