Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'feed' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

using ground dog or cat food as sub in emergency

Anyone know about feeding tilapia dog or cat dry food? Without going into details, I'm out of food and delivery is coming Monday the 17th.

Started by Jim Maceda

1 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by George

What Feed are you using?

I'd love to know what everyone is using for their feed.  I'm at the end of my last giant bag of AquaMax and would like to try something els…

Started by Sylvia Bernstein

70 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Bob DeBon

Ordering fish food for international shipment

I live in the Caribbean and I am in desperate need of fish food for my tilapia. I have been using Premium fish food but the shipping to Flo…

Started by Mathew Slattery

2 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by John Lysfjord

feed trough inserts

Has anyone had any experience with feed trough inserts?  I watched this Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa28DixvfYY a thought it was…

Started by Rob Montelone

0 Apr 12, 2013

Chickens and Aquaponics

I'd be interested to hear the community's thoughts on raising fish on poultry waste (or as a supplement). I'm under the impression that thi…

Started by Alex Veidel

8 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

Feed to growbed area ratio

Hi folks, I read about a ratio of 60 - 100g of feed per day per square meter of grow bed. Does this make sense or sound about right to thos…

Started by Bart

6 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair

Biochar as a Aquaponic Substrate

Hello Everyone, I'm new to the world of aquaponics and have been reading up on it for the past couple of days trying to finds ways to make…

Started by Raylard

15 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Jim Hall

Best Goldfish Food?

Hello,  I've been reviewing the posts any have been unable to find an answer.  What is the best goldfish food to use in AP system.  My syst…

Started by Mr. Limpet

1 May 11, 2012
Reply by Safwat Zaki

Eliminating Commercial feed inputs

Does anyone have either personal experience or research evidence of tilapia being fed a diet that completely cuts out the need for commerci…

Started by James McCullough

1 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Carey Ma

Fish Feed

Has anyone found a source of feed for their tilapia that doesn't have fish meal in it?  I"m not having any luck finding anything I consider…

Started by Sylvia Bernstein

106 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by George

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service