Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'community' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you cycle?

I just noticed that with all the topics we have going, none are about the most mystifying topic of all - cycling your system.  How did you…

Started by Sylvia Bernstein

99 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by Dale Parker

hi

Glad I found this space. I just added a media bed to my Koi pond last month partially to reduce algae growth. I am working on a community g…

Started by Phil Crawford

2 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Phil Crawford

Comments on "Rules of Thumb" document

This is the place for comments on and any discussion of the "Rules of Thumb" document on the home page. I can't promise that I'll make sugg…

68 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Zach

Give a Shout Out!

Hey all, There are so many wonderful people on this site. Got someone you appreciate on this forum? Post your thanks in the discussion bel…

Started by Alex Veidel

5 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Rob Jordan

Development of Community Aquaponics Project in Washington DC

Hi. I am very interested in bringing a community aquaponics project to Washington DC along the lines of the types of things that "Growing P…

Started by Reuben M. Vabner

12 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Allan Michael Lanton

3000th Member Contest!

As of now (10/16/11 at 3:27 MST) we have 2862 members.  When do you think member number 3000 will hit 'enter' on their application for memb…

137 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Bernstein

Large systems on Timed Flow

Hi all   I am currently re-visiting a commercial system dsesign and costing that I did a few years ago.  I am not all that happy with the e…

Started by Kobus Jooste

30 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by the mad german

Automatic Duckweed Feeder

OK, I love this idea but I wanted to see what the rest of you thought   Click here to read this guy's post about his design for an automate…

11 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by BullwinkleII

What Are You Thankful For?

Those of us in this community who are Americans are celebrating a holiday called Thanksgiving this week.  It has been saddled with some bad…

7 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Sylvia Bernstein

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service