Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'aquaponics' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Aquaponics The End Goal?

I've been thinking about some of the differences between aquaponics and soil gardening. One difference in particular interests me. It seems…

Started by Alex Veidel

28 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Jeremiah Robinson

Compost Teas and Air Pumps

Hi y'all Couple questions. I've been trying to play around with compost teas, but I think I'm just missing a piece of information about ai…

Started by Alex Veidel

2 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Glenn

Bachelors degree in horticulture or agriculture?

Hello everyone! I have been thinking on it for a while and I have decided that I would like to go to school to learn about and aquire a ski…

Started by Cameron Schuckert

5 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Alex Veidel

Paulden Aquaponics

I live in Paulden, Arizona and i seems like everyone is so far away. Anyone near Paulden? My system is a bit younger than 6 months and I lo…

Started by Casey Unfried

1 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Tom Gilkerson

Raising Catfish

Hey, I was wondering, does anybody know of any good informational resources for raising catfish? Especially if they are resources that you'…

Started by Alex Veidel

7 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

Arduino MEGA and aquaponics

We are in the process of developing control of our current indoor and future outdoor hydro and aquaponics systems. Our current indoor syste…

Started by Earl Morse

5 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Devoid

Aquaponics For Everyone Podcast

I know Sylvia mentioned it in the last newsletter but if you haven't checked it out yet I started a new Aquaponics Podcast and have intervi…

Started by R.K. Castillo

24 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by R.K. Castillo

Transplant Shock In Media Beds

I've seen a couple videos around youtube claiming that you can transplant vegetables from one area to another in an aquaponic media bed wit…

Started by Alex Veidel

2 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by George

New Backporch Apartment System

Hey guys.  I just finished my new Backporch Apartment Aquaponic System using 2 vertical zipgrow towers that drain into a DWC trough.  I als…

Started by R.K. Castillo

2 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by R.K. Castillo

Caterpillar Pest Control

I recently discovered a horde of armyworms (at least, I'm pretty sure that's what they are) taking up residence in my growbeds and doing a…

Started by Alex Veidel

7 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service