Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'aquaponic' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What equipment is required for a commercial raft system?

Hi, I am doing a bit of research into aquaponics for my university degree and am trying to determine the economic viability of a commercial…

Started by Tom Moyle

5 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

My Aquaponic Hub

How's everyone doing today? I hope well. I have been planning to build my aquaponic set up for sometime now ( 5 months ) but there always s…

Started by TonyP

2 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by TonyP

Cycle timing

If you are growing using Flood and Drain on a timer, how often to you cycle and for how long?  I think most of us use 15 minute interval ti…

Started by Sylvia Bernstein

82 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Robert Pugh

Fish as Pest Predators?

Background: While I was on vacation, I had the chance to read Sylvia Bernstein's step-by-step guide to aquaponic gardening.  The pest contr…

Started by Amanda Plante

2 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by George

Aquaponics in Chattanooga TN

A friend of mine started his aquaponics setup with one IBC and when he showed it to me I quickly became interested and we've partnered up a…

Started by David Hawke

2 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by David Hawke

3000th Member Contest!

As of now (10/16/11 at 3:27 MST) we have 2862 members.  When do you think member number 3000 will hit 'enter' on their application for memb…

137 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Bernstein

Question:How to change hydroponic to aquaponic system & is it possible for it to be a non-recirculating system?

Hello All,   I have a 250 pot Vertigro hydroponic system that I was interested in converting to an aquaponic system. First, I must say, I a…

Started by A. Simon

21 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by A. Simon

Automatic Duckweed Feeder

OK, I love this idea but I wanted to see what the rest of you thought   Click here to read this guy's post about his design for an automate…

11 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by BullwinkleII

Is there an app for that?

Has anyone written a data entry application for a phone designed for inputting aquaponic system information into? It's a simple spreadsheet…

Started by Dan Brown

1 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by JD Sawyer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service