Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Larry Dale Smith's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"Almost done with the sawdust, 120 wheelbarrows+ what I raked out without the wheelba…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Apr 10, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Larry Dale Smith

" "

Larry Dale Smith replied Apr 2, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I had been seeing bugs near the pond the last few days and the fish hadn't been eati…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 29, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I saw a singular fish twice since, I know they will eventually come out of hiding, j…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 27, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"The whole pond eco-system seems in great shape after the winter.  No dead fish this…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 21, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Never heard of those that I can recall, will have to check into!  And will be some t…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 11, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Snow down here in the lower elevations is melting good, a little too good! Ice jams…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 7, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I still need to get the engine for my water pump the rest of the way apart to re-bui…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 3, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I won a truckload of sawdust for much around my trees/bog garden next to the pond at…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Feb 9, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"My chickens have done a wonderful job of keeping the grasshoppers under control, and…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Sep 16, 2013 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service