Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Larry Dale Smith's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"All but one arived in good health, just in time to, the hay feilds alongside me are…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jul 3, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Larry Dale Smith

"Ordered 250 more Rosy Red Minnows for the pond even though I've still been seeing so…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jul 1, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Almost no mosquitoes today, all eaten or vacated.  I began seeing hungery mosquio f…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jun 17, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Yesterday and today there has been quite a few mosquitoes about enjoying the overcas…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jun 16, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Last night my chicken came back and spent the night in the coop, she laid her egg an…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jun 14, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"The mosquito fish are adapted to the pond and reproducing in great numbers none to s…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jun 13, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Still been seeing tiny fish fry and sometimes in great numbers!  Often been able to…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jun 10, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I put in a bunch of mosquito fish Friday to boost the population of minnows as well…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jun 1, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Seeing more and more water bugs as well as seeing a fish ot two dayly. Lots of baby…"

Larry Dale Smith replied May 28, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

" "

Larry Dale Smith replied May 24, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service