Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Larry Dale Smith's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks great, afraid to try it myself though, would prbably end up getting knocked of…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Apr 27, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Larry Dale Smith

"I was able to run the pump once and feed the fish shortly after my last post, been f…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 8, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Got a few icy treatments for my feet and legs. Saw a few fish even. Not much else to…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Feb 1, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Super excited, a full week left in January and the pond is thawing!  Still have mor…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jan 24, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Looking back I was pumping for a month early too, despite all the trouble with the p…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Oct 26, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Still been pumping, gotten in an extra month of it already this fall, looks like may…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Oct 26, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"The weather was good enough to pump twice so far this week, monday and wednesday, th…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Oct 9, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Well, the water table is up good considering the leaves are still on the trees, the…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Oct 5, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"My extra water pumping with the second pump I got to irrigate the cottonwood trees h…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jul 10, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Squash (hubbards) are growing in my goat manuer pile near the pond, was going to let…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jul 8, 2014 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service