Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Larry Dale Smith's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not getting any eggs from my ducks now that the pond is frozen over, they seem t…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Dec 5, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Larry Dale Smith

"The ducks went right back to laying the eggs in the pond, and it's been to cold to w…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Nov 10, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I got given an old garden shed that will be a good coversion project for me transfor…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Oct 6, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"My place is doing well, trees/bushes need to be to let their leaves drop, so I've be…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Sep 19, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

" "

Larry Dale Smith replied Jul 18, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Other than flies, which I had to put out a trap for, the bugs are well under control…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jul 14, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"String algea is starting to come back, makes sence I supose since the pond stayed gr…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jun 7, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"The pond is usually about 15 feet by 35 feet with additional aquifer I estimate may…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jun 5, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I ended up with 17 surviver ducks, they only took 24 hours after being put outside t…"

Larry Dale Smith replied May 30, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

" "

Larry Dale Smith replied Apr 27, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service