Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Larry Dale Smith's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"Only things I know are their natural food sources, algae and such, you can get for e…"

Larry Dale Smith replied May 21, 2016 to Saw this, never did think many store bought fish were very good.

5 May 21, 2016
Reply by Larry Dale Smith

" "

Larry Dale Smith replied May 18, 2016 to Saw this, never did think many store bought fish were very good.

5 May 21, 2016

"Small scale farming started up to feed mostly one's self and family has always given…"

Larry Dale Smith replied May 13, 2016 to Saw this, never did think many store bought fish were very good.

5 May 21, 2016

"Thanks a lot, I really should learn more about how to edit my photo's. I will have…"

Larry Dale Smith replied May 10, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Actually most of the fish I had then were Rosy Red Minnows, birds kept raiding my g…"

Larry Dale Smith replied May 10, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"It was extra cold most of winter here, but not many bitter cold snaps and no super…"

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Early spring, well at least for us, was even able to start running the pump by mid F…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Apr 8, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Short winter I think we are having is dragging slowly by. Still at least 6 inches o…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jan 10, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Currently hoping for warm enough weather to at least melt the snow so the level in t…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Dec 22, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I've been packing buckets of water to the ducks, kind of treacherous in the snow, ha…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Dec 20, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service