Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Larry Dale Smith's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"Best of luck, with any new task there is always a big chance for un-for-seen difficu…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 19, 2012 to Goal: Perfect Barrel-based Aquaponics

17 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

"If the second barrel is used to keep the first topped off, some way of regulating it…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 19, 2012 to Goal: Perfect Barrel-based Aquaponics

17 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

"Cold day here putting a damper on getting going on the project. "

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 19, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Larry Dale Smith

"I need to get the water pump out and have a go at it, hopefully running the water th…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 17, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Here's one I took of the fish today,"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 17, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Thanks! "

237 Dec 26, 2016

"The pond is much fuller now, but not as full as it was most of last summer. It is cu…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 16, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Here's what few I could find that would fit!"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 16, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Sorry, my photo files are too big, maybe I can shrink them somehow, not sure how to…"

237 Dec 26, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service