Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Larry Dale Smith's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"I got the pump re-plumbed for two lines, I did it with a four way and put a valve wi…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 26, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Larry Dale Smith

"Spring has apparently come earlier than normal for my neck of the woods, the birds p…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 24, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I lucked out, I found a new impeller that was close enough, just that it has five bl…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 24, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I took apart the pump, and I could just cry because I broke the impeller trying to g…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 22, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I went to get the pump going yesterday, and found much to my horror, that the pump w…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 22, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I am still at a loss for what to call my "system", just experimenting one step at a…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 20, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"With the moisture from the snow, the cheat-grass had already greened up, won't be lo…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 20, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Before I stocked the pond with fish and began pumping water even the weeds were supe…"

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I got started on getting the pumping done, one tank of gas run through the pump and…"

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Looks like the weather should start clearing up again tomorrow, so I have time to ge…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 19, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service