Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Larry Dale Smith's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"My pond water was lukewarm and felt on my feet like coffee with cream today. Seems…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Sep 18, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Larry Dale Smith

"Those 3 Rouen ducklings as well as my 14 Khaki's are growing like weeds. Speaking o…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Sep 17, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Two days ago, I was given 3 Rouen ducklings, and hopefully will get 3 more later on.…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Aug 22, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Despite the fact that if I splash my ducks they have a panic attack most of the time…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Aug 19, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Things are picking back up around here, but had several more weeks with extremely lo…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Aug 19, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"The pond is doing well, but I lost at least 1 duck and a total of 18 chicken hens.…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jul 17, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"My freshly planted fruit trees are hopefully loving and soaking up this nice rain I'…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jul 6, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"There has been somehow less flies with the horses around, or maybe the extra flies f…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jul 6, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"The horses came that evening after my last post, 3 of them, they make good neighbors…"

Larry Dale Smith replied May 30, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I haven't been able to spot any fish to take any photo's, but the water has been mud…"

Larry Dale Smith replied May 25, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service