Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Larry Dale Smith's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"I know I said before that what I thought would happen with what I began doing before…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Apr 4, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Larry Dale Smith

"The pond water temp was 58 deg F despite how cold the air got last night, soon will…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Apr 4, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Last night it got down to 12 deg F, but up to nearly 72 today. Tomorrow night a wint…"

237 Dec 26, 2016

""

237 Dec 26, 2016

"First garter snake of the year sighted! "

237 Dec 26, 2016

"4/11/12 4:30 PM"

Larry Dale Smith replied Apr 4, 2012 to 5000th Member Contest

131 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Cory Cramer

"I ran the pump for 50 minutes today, I was glad to see the pond only dropped 2 feet…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 27, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

""

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 26, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

""

Larry Dale Smith replied Mar 26, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

""

237 Dec 26, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service