Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Larry Dale Smith's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"The Game Warden came to inspect my pond a few days ago, so I should have my permit s…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jun 8, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Larry Dale Smith

"I think I've been having Algae Eaters Suctioning onto me in the pond when I've been…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jun 4, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I've been seeing quite a few young goldfish and or Koi that must be recent hatching'…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jun 4, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Today my goldfish and Koi were out of hiding in great numbers while I was pumping, t…"

Larry Dale Smith replied May 29, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I've been seeing lots of birds after the fish, Great Blue Heron, Green Heron, Brown…"

Larry Dale Smith replied May 20, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"My fish and tadpoles arrived several days ago, and seem to be doing well in the pond."

Larry Dale Smith replied Apr 16, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"My Beagle Pugsley has decided he absolutely loves to watch my fish getting fed, and…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Apr 16, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I'm currently in the process of applying for a permit with the Fish Wildlife And Par…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Apr 12, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I have fish ordered, tadpoles too! This last snow storm raised the pond level quite…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Apr 8, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"The only big concern I have come up with I haven't come up with an answer to is the…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Apr 4, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service