Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Larry Dale Smith's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's one I found on the web: http://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.site50.net/Bright_Ideas…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Aug 20, 2012 to Grasshoppers winning the fight

6 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

"I have used Semaspore Grasshopper Control (takes time and works best when they are s…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Aug 20, 2012 to Grasshoppers winning the fight

6 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

"I fretted over my ability to pump only 2 or 3 times a week when most systems pump se…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Aug 20, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Larry Dale Smith

"I found a goldfish floating a day or two later, it appeared to have gorged it's self…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Aug 20, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"My "pond" started out as an experiment to see if keeping an area of my property with…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Aug 15, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Seems like the Large-mouth Bass are growing good! Sure is hard to tell whether or no…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Aug 12, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Thanks! I've only found one floating so far, but haven't seen much of them either th…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Aug 8, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I finally have the Bass, 200 of them, I can't wait to taste them! "

Larry Dale Smith replied Jul 29, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Looks like I'm going to be having Large-mouth Bass in stead of Rainbows. I really wa…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Jul 1, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Thanks, I'll check there! "

Larry Dale Smith replied Jun 9, 2012 to Rainbow Trout!

2 Jun 9, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service