Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Larry Dale Smith's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm mostly planting evergreens this year. I think I have the place in good enough sh…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Dec 26, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Larry Dale Smith

"My pond has been frozen over since about the beginning of December. No packing water…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Dec 25, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Earlier this year I had noticed the pond had gotten bigger even though it was shallo…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Oct 13, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I can sure tell the difference in the fall color between the last two days and today…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Oct 2, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Just kind of a fun picture, the center duck has a bit of a crest. Lots of new saplin…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Oct 1, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Most of this area might be staying short like a chia pet but without the combination…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Oct 1, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"This is an elm tree started from a seed poked in for replacing a shrub willow that d…"

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Here we have my dog Mac snooping in a kind of meadow that may still leave a lot to w…"

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I have been at a loss for what is worth taking pictures of this summer, I will have…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Sep 29, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"My pond is much to small for this, but I have good luck re-vegetating the gravel pi…"

Larry Dale Smith replied Sep 29, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service