Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Jeffrey Ihara's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"One kitty died and another is swimming in circles.  All the others still have the wh…"

Jeffrey Ihara replied May 5, 2013 to Ich, channel cats, and salt

5 May 11, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey Ihara

"I would be ready to do water changes if ammonia and nitrites spike up too high, but…"

Jeffrey Ihara replied May 5, 2013 to 0 nitrate readings everything else in norm

4 May 5, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey Ihara

"Yeeah Thanks.  My problem so far has been that without nitrates it wasn't even possi…"

Jeffrey Ihara replied May 3, 2013 to Is overfeeding an acceptable way to kick up nitrogen while fish are small?

17 May 4, 2013
Reply by nimrod bash

"Added 15 fat bullheads today. It took me and a friend 20 minutes to catch 'em But be…"

Jeffrey Ihara replied May 3, 2013 to Is overfeeding an acceptable way to kick up nitrogen while fish are small?

17 May 4, 2013
Reply by nimrod bash

"I'd like to get into some of those 30¢ channel cat fingerlings, Tom! The outfit who…"

Jeffrey Ihara replied May 2, 2013 to Is overfeeding an acceptable way to kick up nitrogen while fish are small?

17 May 4, 2013
Reply by nimrod bash

"Tom, 200 cats now and 250 more soon? Considering I paid $3 a piece for my 12, that…"

Jeffrey Ihara replied May 2, 2013 to Is overfeeding an acceptable way to kick up nitrogen while fish are small?

17 May 4, 2013
Reply by nimrod bash

"Multiple feedings isn't really an option for me. My catfish hide all day and come ou…"

Jeffrey Ihara replied May 1, 2013 to Is overfeeding an acceptable way to kick up nitrogen while fish are small?

17 May 4, 2013
Reply by nimrod bash

"The anti-siphon T isn't necessary if the outflow to the growbeds is not lower than t…"

Jeffrey Ihara replied Apr 29, 2013 to How make an overflow that sucks from the bottom of the FT?

6 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Louise

"Are you saying to have just the part at the bottom of the tank be an open pipe end,…"

Jeffrey Ihara replied Apr 29, 2013 to How make an overflow that sucks from the bottom of the FT?

6 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Louise

"@Vlad: eh. just general yellowing, and no or very slow growth, even on the mustards.…"

Jeffrey Ihara replied Apr 24, 2013 to Is overfeeding an acceptable way to kick up nitrogen while fish are small?

17 May 4, 2013
Reply by nimrod bash

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service