Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Wes Wilson's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I have taken you guys' advice and I'm going with a simpler setup with a timer.  Righ…"

Wes Wilson replied Nov 5, 2012 to First project! Any help greatly appreciated :)

14 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Wes Wilson

"RupertofOZ that is a good point and that would greatly slow the fluctuation.  It loo…"

Wes Wilson replied Oct 30, 2012 to First project! Any help greatly appreciated :)

14 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Wes Wilson

"I'm on the fence about adding an additional container or containers to this design t…"

Wes Wilson replied Oct 29, 2012 to First project! Any help greatly appreciated :)

14 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Wes Wilson

"Jonathan, good idea on the tub.  That would be a very easy solution if I can find so…"

Wes Wilson replied Oct 29, 2012 to First project! Any help greatly appreciated :)

14 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Wes Wilson

"Vlad the drop I already have was just a cheap drop cloth from Big Lots so it is prob…"

14 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Wes Wilson

"I wasn't aiming to push the envelope with my first aquaponics project but may as wel…"

Wes Wilson replied Oct 28, 2012 to First project! Any help greatly appreciated :)

14 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Wes Wilson

"Thanks for the feedback.  Great suggestions on the gravel.  I will definitely see ho…"

Wes Wilson replied Oct 28, 2012 to First project! Any help greatly appreciated :)

14 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Wes Wilson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service