Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Andrea Rzad's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"   Hello Conner, I usually use the micorrhizal fungi in my seedling trays before tra…"

Andrea Rzad replied Nov 14, 2012 to Rhizosphere root inoculant

6 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Conner Goertzen

"Dave good questions... I have seen a straggler or two in the grow bed and I continue…"

Andrea Rzad replied Dec 2, 2011 to Ant invasion in my grow bed!?!

7 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Andrea Rzad

"Thanks for the suggestions guys I used the flood and squish method.  Tedious but eff…"

Andrea Rzad replied Oct 25, 2011 to Ant invasion in my grow bed!?!

7 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Andrea Rzad

"Very interesting, I looked into this product and may contact the company for more in…"

Andrea Rzad replied Sep 1, 2011 to Tap water Chlorine emergency (non-aquaponics) koi pond

6 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Andrea Rzad

"Thanks guys for the advice and kind words. TC I went out over the weekend and bought…"

Andrea Rzad replied Aug 30, 2011 to Tap water Chlorine emergency (non-aquaponics) koi pond

6 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Andrea Rzad

"Hey guys just wanted to give you an update!  Look what happened ...no more nitrites!…"

Andrea Rzad replied Aug 29, 2011 to 3 weeks into fishless cycling, constant high nitrite and nitrate

5 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"It is safe for food crops and not a rooting hormone.  Im going to go rinse and plant…"

Andrea Rzad replied Aug 24, 2011 to Rhizosphere root inoculant

6 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Conner Goertzen

"TCLynx Thanks so much for your help.  I did mean nitrites being bad for the fish my…"

Andrea Rzad replied Aug 24, 2011 to 3 weeks into fishless cycling, constant high nitrite and nitrate

5 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service