Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

George's Discussions (1,066)

Discussions Replied To (949) Replies Latest Activity

"A UV filter would have helped that photo a lot, or taking the picture when the light…"

George replied Apr 9, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Larry Dale Smith

"there are quite a few in the thread "

George replied Apr 8, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"You're not kidding tilapia are tough.  They'll even survive a low oxygen condition t…"

George replied Apr 8, 2016 to nitrite spike after adding fish

21 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by David

"There are probably volume calculators on the internet.  Your gravel bed water volume…"

George replied Apr 8, 2016 to Size of sump tank?

2 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Jeff S

"Warmest winter on record, worldwide, following the warmest year on record.  Good luc…"

George replied Apr 8, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Salt doesn't affect nitrite - it affects the fish, possibly protecting them from the…"

George replied Apr 7, 2016 to What's exactly is the ICK? I need help with salting my tank Please...

11 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Curtis Lewis

"The salt is to mitigate the nitrite poisoning which is killing your fish - cheap, no…"

George replied Apr 7, 2016 to What's exactly is the ICK? I need help with salting my tank Please...

11 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Curtis Lewis

"Nitrate 160 is not a problem.  Plant more plants and/or feed less if you want it to…"

George replied Apr 6, 2016 to Aquaponic Nitrate levels

3 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Zach

"Search salt on this site and you'll find the ratio - 1 part per thousand, I think.  …"

George replied Apr 5, 2016 to What's exactly is the ICK? I need help with salting my tank Please...

11 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Curtis Lewis

"If you don't mind, how does a sponge filter add oxygen to a system? "

George replied Apr 2, 2016 to Cycling status - need some feedback

27 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Khanaponics

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service