Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Clark E. Fullwood's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I suggest a Regenerative Air Blower. I had the large size Air Pump from a Hydroponic…"

Clark E. Fullwood replied Mar 4, 2016 to Quiet Air Pump

11 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Clark E. Fullwood

"Go to Bright Agrotech's website. He does a lot of seminars and instructional you tub…"

Clark E. Fullwood replied Mar 4, 2016 to I need to find Classroom ciriculum for Auquaponics

2 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by George

"I have been doing this for nearly 3 years and currently have only added the normal d…"

Clark E. Fullwood replied Mar 4, 2016 to Adding trace elements to your AP system

7 Mar 4, 2016

"I would also say it is a good idea to purge them to get them cleaned out. I also, th…"

Clark E. Fullwood replied Mar 4, 2016 to Muddy tasting fish??

12 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by George

"I bought 3 surplus stock tank heaters this year that were new. I am going to try the…"

Clark E. Fullwood replied Oct 16, 2015 to heating IBC tank

5 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Jeff S

"Interested in how your are going to move the saltwater through the system?  If you p…"

Clark E. Fullwood replied Oct 16, 2015 to saltwater aquaponics

2 Oct 16, 2015

"I have some that is I purchased from an existing commercial aquaponics farm that is…"

Clark E. Fullwood replied Jun 4, 2015 to Styrofoam

9 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Jeff S

"Channel or blue catfish are very good option. They are more cold tolerant and are ve…"

Clark E. Fullwood replied Apr 26, 2015 to Tilapia in the ground?

8 May 12, 2015
Reply by Larry Poe

"I have purchased from Overton both the Mozambique and blue cats. They are knowledgea…"

Clark E. Fullwood replied Feb 24, 2015 to Where to find Tilapia fingerlings in Central Texas

4 Feb 24, 2015

"Just a thought. The biggest problem I see with using a swimming pool for an aquaponi…"

Clark E. Fullwood replied Feb 4, 2015 to Possible to have an AP system my dog and I can swim in?

6 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by julian

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service