Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

FriendlyAquaponics's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Aloha Mr. Castillo It does look like spider mites, but I wouldn't make a definite d…"

FriendlyAquaponics replied Dec 9, 2013 to What are these?!

12 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

"Aloha Shelia and friends Can't make a diagnosis without a photo; a lot of stuff loo…"

FriendlyAquaponics replied Dec 9, 2013 to Rust fungus on green beans and possibly lettuce

7 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by FriendlyAquaponics

"Aloha Devoid and friends I don't think you'll be able to tell what's happening until…"

FriendlyAquaponics replied Dec 9, 2013 to Problems with getting plants growing

112 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Devoid

"Please keep me posted through this forum; I'd love to hear your ongoing progress. Al…"

FriendlyAquaponics replied Dec 3, 2013 to Heating greenhouse with Kerosene Heater

4 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Steve R

"Rainwater's usually pretty darn guaranteed. Unless you live on the South end of my i…"

FriendlyAquaponics replied Nov 30, 2013 to Ammonia levels in cycling, odd readings

14 Nov 30, 2013

"Guys There's ONE good reason for high ammonia levels showing up in a system that has…"

FriendlyAquaponics replied Nov 29, 2013 to Ammonia levels in cycling, odd readings

14 Nov 30, 2013

"Here's a paper (attached to this reply) we wrote on clean water to fill your aquapon…"

FriendlyAquaponics replied Nov 27, 2013 to Ammonia levels in cycling, odd readings

14 Nov 30, 2013

"Aloha George We never use any pH up; we have no idea what effect it has on fish. We'…"

FriendlyAquaponics replied Nov 26, 2013 to Ammonia levels in cycling, odd readings

14 Nov 30, 2013

"Here's a YouTube video that has a guy feeding Rainbow trout in his aquaponics system…"

FriendlyAquaponics replied Nov 26, 2013 to Trout or Talopia

6 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Dennis Brooks

"Aloha Dennis Last I checked, the only tilapia species that were even legal in Southe…"

FriendlyAquaponics replied Nov 26, 2013 to Trout or Talopia

6 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Dennis Brooks

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service