Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Don Cole's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a simple timed system. 900 gal fish tank and two 4x8 growbeds. My grow beds a…"

Don Cole replied Jan 28, 2016 to First Question - Food and Drain Standpipe

21 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Jim Fisk

"Excellent info. I have just purchased a "portable" on demand propane unit from Home…"

Don Cole replied Jan 14, 2016 to How I built a gas water heater for the pond.

27 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Mark B

"This is perfect! I am going to compile these numbers into a spreadsheet to log my te…"

Don Cole replied Jul 10, 2015 to Is there a comprehensive chart that lists the "normal" range for the different water tests.

20 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by David Marland

"These discussions evolve on thier own so no worries. I am getting the info needed an…"

Don Cole replied Jul 10, 2015 to Is there a comprehensive chart that lists the "normal" range for the different water tests.

20 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by David Marland

"Michael, I agree with everythjing you said. That is the purpose for this discussion.…"

20 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by David Marland

"OK, this is good stuff! Vlad, from your reply the two items below state that there i…"

20 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by David Marland

"Jonathan, Matt, Michael, Thank you very much for the help! The layman explanation an…"

20 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by David Marland

"I appreciate the input. I hope no one gets offended by the post I really do apprecia…"

Don Cole replied Jul 9, 2015 to Is there a comprehensive chart that lists the "normal" range for the different water tests.

20 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by David Marland

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service