Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Chris Lukenbill's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Now that I have some experience with this, I can explain it out a little better in c…"

Chris Lukenbill replied Oct 16, 2013 to Looking for a source of EDDHA chelated iron without dye

6 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Chris Lukenbill

"I didn't have a chance to look too far into your numbers, but at first glance review…"

Chris Lukenbill replied Aug 7, 2012 to Commercial aquaponics business plan

7 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by John White

"I'd agree with Jon on this one. Get ahead of the possible problem and be concerned a…"

Chris Lukenbill replied Aug 2, 2012 to How could I be such an idiot?

2 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Chris Lukenbill

"Congrats on the operation and the mission. We'd all love to see the random update as…"

Chris Lukenbill replied Aug 2, 2012 to Launching first Solutions Farms in San Diego

23 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Glenn Davis

"Converse, that is great information! Really the same things that apply to starting…"

Chris Lukenbill replied Mar 5, 2012 to Commercial aquaponics.. viable or not.. and why?

170 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Michael A. White

"A lot of good points brought up so far. I am only in the planning stage of my proces…"

Chris Lukenbill replied Mar 5, 2012 to Commercial aquaponics.. viable or not.. and why?

170 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Michael A. White

"Good point Sahib on looking to hydroponics...that and to a lesser degree aquaculture…"

Chris Lukenbill replied Feb 19, 2012 to Books with specifics and/or an emphasis on commercial systems

7 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Chris Lukenbill

"Ryan, Thanks for the information!  TCLynx also pointed out that aquaculture might be…"

Chris Lukenbill replied Feb 18, 2012 to Books with specifics and/or an emphasis on commercial systems

7 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Chris Lukenbill

"I appreciate your input.  I definitely agree that there is no "this is how you can s…"

Chris Lukenbill replied Feb 17, 2012 to Books with specifics and/or an emphasis on commercial systems

7 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Chris Lukenbill

"Scott, I would love to see the others as well! I am still in the planning phases of…"

Chris Lukenbill replied Jan 16, 2012 to Emmanuel Pratt / Aquaponics Dissertation

5 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Carey Ma

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service