Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Amanda Nagai's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for all the responses, guys!  This is helpful :)"

Amanda Nagai replied Nov 29, 2011 to Has anyone tried combining tilapia with any other fish in the same tank?

9 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"Thanks for all the ideas, guys.  I'm taking notes!  If you have anymore, keep them c…"

Amanda Nagai replied Oct 10, 2011 to Need Your Favorite Recipes for Aquaponic Fish

10 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Joshua Gray

"Hello, Liz!   That's odd.  I didn't see a friend request...   How's the transition g…"

Amanda Nagai replied Sep 27, 2011 to Development of Community Aquaponics Project in Washington DC

12 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Allan Michael Lanton

"Thanks for the response Levi!  I believe Eco City Farms is interested and will messa…"

Amanda Nagai replied Sep 27, 2011 to Development of Community Aquaponics Project in Washington DC

12 Jan 20, 2012

"Way to go Growing Power!  Just make sure there's enough protein content in what you'…"

Amanda Nagai replied Sep 23, 2011 to Fish Feed

106 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by George

"Hello, Reuben!   I am actually trying to do the same thing.  I've been working with…"

Amanda Nagai replied Sep 21, 2011 to Development of Community Aquaponics Project in Washington DC

12 Jan 20, 2012

"Thanks, TC!!   Anyone else have recipes/link to recipes to add?  Thanks in advance!"

Amanda Nagai replied Sep 21, 2011 to Need Your Favorite Recipes for Aquaponic Fish

10 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Joshua Gray

"Hello, Jason. I just responded to Jimmi, but the same goes for you.  I, unfortunatel…"

Amanda Nagai replied Sep 9, 2011 to Aquaponics Association Conference Farm Tours Ride Share Discussion

59 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Gerri Kier

"I still have 2 spots in my car, if you'd like to come along.  I have signed up to vi…"

Amanda Nagai replied Sep 9, 2011 to Aquaponics Association Conference Farm Tours Ride Share Discussion

59 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Gerri Kier

"Hello, Suzie!   Yes, I still have room.  I don't know what farms you wanted to visit…"

Amanda Nagai replied Sep 5, 2011 to Aquaponics Association Conference Farm Tours Ride Share Discussion

59 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Gerri Kier

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service