Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Robert C. Wood's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"what you might have to due is grow you pot in pots with holes and screen on the bott…"

Robert C. Wood replied Jan 14, 2016 to Growing medical cannabis in aquaponics system

3 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Steve R

"I have seen on youtube people using wood pellets and an automated feed system for th…"

Robert C. Wood replied Jan 1, 2016 to Rocket Mass Heater in my Greenhouse Complete

9 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by David

"if you had media on the bottom of the fish tank you would have to sift it. but becau…"

Robert C. Wood replied Jul 29, 2015 to Bizarre..can anyone tell me why/how this fish died?

6 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Robert C. Wood

"do you have any media on the bottom of you fish tank. if so check it for a parasite."

Robert C. Wood replied Jul 24, 2015 to Bizarre..can anyone tell me why/how this fish died?

6 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Robert C. Wood

"to address the increase in humidity you can use a dehumidifier and use the water tha…"

Robert C. Wood replied Jul 19, 2015 to making it cost effective and humidity

3 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Alex Veidel

"go to the top of the page in this forum and click the groups icon. then you can use…"

Robert C. Wood replied Jul 15, 2015 to Looking for Fellow Aquaponic Farmers in Ontario

7 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Robert C. Wood

"electrolysis is very energy intensive. meaning that it takes a lot of power to run i…"

Robert C. Wood replied Jul 3, 2015 to Electrolysis for aeration

5 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Robert C. Wood

"were you able to find the group that I mentioned on here?  "

Robert C. Wood replied Jul 3, 2015 to Looking for Fellow Aquaponic Farmers in Ontario

7 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Robert C. Wood

"yes I live in Thunder Bay, and the name of the group is Canadian aquaponics.  "

Robert C. Wood replied Jun 23, 2015 to Looking for Fellow Aquaponic Farmers in Ontario

7 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Robert C. Wood

"hi there I am in northwestern Ontario but there is a group that you can join that ar…"

Robert C. Wood replied Jun 22, 2015 to Looking for Fellow Aquaponic Farmers in Ontario

7 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Robert C. Wood

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service