Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Tommy Denda's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Mogo Pine. I'm allready on it :) Good idea with looking into bonzai TCL. I have been…"

Tommy Denda replied Nov 12, 2011 to Can i grow mini conifer-trees indoors all year round?

10 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Edwin Mercado

"This is where i'm going. I guess that there are many kinds of mosses that has this l…"

Tommy Denda replied Oct 17, 2011 to Growing irish moss?

3 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Tommy Denda

"Hi Ellen,   Well,  i dont know all the names, but i like Irish moss."

Tommy Denda replied Oct 17, 2011 to Growing irish moss?

3 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Tommy Denda

"Hmm... I see. Then maybe i just make sure that the gb can hold ALL of the 2.3 gallon…"

Tommy Denda replied Oct 16, 2011 to How do make a failproof flood/drain system, when my growbed is UNDER my fishtank?

15 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Tommy Denda

"Thanks for the ilustrations :) If the fish tank floats, the water will drip into the…"

Tommy Denda replied Oct 15, 2011 to How do make a failproof flood/drain system, when my growbed is UNDER my fishtank?

15 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Tommy Denda

"Hmm. i don't understand why i can have the hole in the fishtank, at a low level, and…"

Tommy Denda replied Oct 15, 2011 to How do make a failproof flood/drain system, when my growbed is UNDER my fishtank?

15 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Tommy Denda

"Cool, thanks. Sounds interesting. I'll have a look at the diagrams :) "

15 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Tommy Denda

"Haha. Cool. Well, i have very little money, and no stuff to make it from, so i need…"

15 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Tommy Denda

"Thanks Tcl   Which one of the diagrams would resemble the method you are writing abo…"

15 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Tommy Denda

"Hey Ryan.   Well there you have it. You have done it with broccoli, and then i surel…"

15 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Tommy Denda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service