Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Brian McCormick's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"The idea that the oxygenation rate is greatest as the bubbles surface makes sense, e…"

Brian McCormick replied Mar 17, 2012 to oxygen utilization by plant roots in hydroponic raft systems

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Siggy G

"Awesome story what a better way to start an addiction than doing thorough research. …"

Brian McCormick replied Mar 15, 2012 to oxygen utilization by plant roots in hydroponic raft systems

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Siggy G

"Lynx, Thanks for the help.  You are totally right, the airlifts the way I was thinki…"

Brian McCormick replied Mar 15, 2012 to oxygen utilization by plant roots in hydroponic raft systems

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Siggy G

"haha yeah its huge the growing area is massive as well.  Fortunately there are sever…"

Brian McCormick replied Feb 28, 2012 to oxygen utilization by plant roots in hydroponic raft systems

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Siggy G

"Yeah that certainly does sound easier. Unfortunately when we started the design, we…"

Brian McCormick replied Feb 28, 2012 to oxygen utilization by plant roots in hydroponic raft systems

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Siggy G

"just reread what i wrote again. I am planning on putting airlifts throughout the raf…"

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Siggy G

"airstones can be planed in the airlifts, but I was reffering to the placement of air…"

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Siggy G

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service