Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Patrick Roche's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Jim: Not sure on greenhouse size, but might be something like 300sqft. I haven't tho…"

Patrick Roche replied Feb 3, 2013 to Tilapia vs Yellow Perch for Breeding and Growth

8 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by Jo James

"Hi Keith, I didn't know you could grow the Tilapia and YP in the same tank. What tem…"

Patrick Roche replied Jan 31, 2013 to Tilapia vs Yellow Perch for Breeding and Growth

8 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by Jo James

"And I should note I'm asking this in relation to an AP system that is for home, pers…"

Patrick Roche replied Jan 30, 2013 to Tilapia vs Yellow Perch for Breeding and Growth

8 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by Jo James

"My trip down to test got delayed, but i finally did! Nitrite was 0. The water level…"

Patrick Roche replied Jul 4, 2012 to Advice for running aquaponics w/out fish temporarily?

21 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Rob Torcellini

"I don't know the nitrite levels. I've never measured them. I might be able to measur…"

Patrick Roche replied Jun 25, 2012 to Advice for running aquaponics w/out fish temporarily?

21 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Rob Torcellini

"Thanks to everyone for your earlier advice. Their is bad news and good news. The goo…"

Patrick Roche replied Jun 24, 2012 to Advice for running aquaponics w/out fish temporarily?

21 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Rob Torcellini

"Thanks Rob. Any ratio you used relative the to the tank size? Or did you just monito…"

Patrick Roche replied May 24, 2012 to Advice for running aquaponics w/out fish temporarily?

21 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Rob Torcellini

"Thanks very much to you both, this was very helpful!"

Patrick Roche replied May 24, 2012 to Advice for running aquaponics w/out fish temporarily?

21 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Rob Torcellini

"Just seeing this post, but thought I'd add my two cents. I grew cucumbers last year…"

Patrick Roche replied May 20, 2012 to Are My Cucumber Plants OK??

10 May 20, 2012
Reply by matthew ferrell

"Thanks TC. Your suggestion would work, but I was planning to be there only once a we…"

Patrick Roche replied May 20, 2012 to Advice for running aquaponics w/out fish temporarily?

21 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Rob Torcellini

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service