Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Jeff S's Discussions (693)

Discussions Replied To (457) Replies Latest Activity

"I can weld but definitely not a welder. I drilled 2 holes in the side of the wood bu…"

Jeff S replied Feb 4 to How to handle Potasium/ Calcium supplimentation when Ph never goes below 7.4

28 Feb 4
Reply by Kurt Fischer

"They are all different sizes. Must still be breeding cause there's some smaller ones…"

Jeff S replied Feb 3 to How to handle Potasium/ Calcium supplimentation when Ph never goes below 7.4

28 Feb 4
Reply by Kurt Fischer

"I too try to go with standard length lumber to dictate building size. The less I hav…"

Jeff S replied Feb 3 to How to handle Potasium/ Calcium supplimentation when Ph never goes below 7.4

28 Feb 4
Reply by Kurt Fischer

"Just a side note, the V bottom in your tank is cool but my IBC tank bottom stays pr…"

28 Feb 4
Reply by Kurt Fischer

"You obviously did your homework before you started. Problem is you've done all the r…"

28 Feb 4
Reply by Kurt Fischer

"I have Blues. I keep the water at 66 in the winter. Not interested in breeding or fa…"

Jeff S replied Feb 2 to How to handle Potasium/ Calcium supplimentation when Ph never goes below 7.4

28 Feb 4
Reply by Kurt Fischer

"I'm raising Tilapia here in Michigan. It's a struggle to keep the water warm. 1000 w…"

Jeff S replied Feb 2 to How to handle Potasium/ Calcium supplimentation when Ph never goes below 7.4

28 Feb 4
Reply by Kurt Fischer

"I don't have any recent pics. The ones I have on this site are real old. The GH was…"

Jeff S replied Feb 1 to How to handle Potasium/ Calcium supplimentation when Ph never goes below 7.4

28 Feb 4
Reply by Kurt Fischer

"You have quite a unique system there. Pretty extreme for a newbie LOL. Potassium sul…"

Jeff S replied Jan 31 to How to handle Potasium/ Calcium supplimentation when Ph never goes below 7.4

28 Feb 4
Reply by Kurt Fischer

"Back in my younger years I fished salt water fish and sold them to a fish market whe…"

Jeff S replied Apr 23, 2018 to Steps to take for selling tilapia at farmer's markets?

4 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Bright Future Farms

RSS

© 2019   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service