Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Garrett Blair's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Eric, I'm new to aquaponics, but I've been doing some digging on fish feed, I stu…"

Garrett Blair replied Feb 27, 2013 to Goldfish home-made food

16 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Garrett Blair

"I'm new to aquaponics too, so I can offer you no expertise whatsoever, but it looks…"

Garrett Blair replied Feb 26, 2013 to Has anyone Tried this Hydrocyclone????

2 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Joseph zamora

"Hey Jon, Hope you're doing well, I had another question I wanted to throw your way..…"

Garrett Blair replied Feb 26, 2013 to Seasonal maintenance for gravel media in growbeds

21 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Garrett Blair

"I wish I could say the same about our temps, this has been a fairly mild winter, but…"

Garrett Blair replied Feb 6, 2013 to Seasonal maintenance for gravel media in growbeds

21 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Garrett Blair

"It is, we found a company in Washington state that sold us the roof, we designed the…"

Garrett Blair replied Feb 6, 2013 to Seasonal maintenance for gravel media in growbeds

21 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Garrett Blair

"Hi Jon,   Just got your post, I've been doing as much research as I can, and the mor…"

Garrett Blair replied Feb 5, 2013 to Seasonal maintenance for gravel media in growbeds

21 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Garrett Blair

"Jon, I see what you're saying about the tank insulation. You're right, the dirt cont…"

Garrett Blair replied Feb 1, 2013 to Seasonal maintenance for gravel media in growbeds

21 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Garrett Blair

"Looks like everyone should use that stuff.  Do you know if its something that you ju…"

Garrett Blair replied Jan 31, 2013 to Seasonal maintenance for gravel media in growbeds

21 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Garrett Blair

"Jon, How cold do your winters get? Are you able to keep your fish tank outside year…"

Garrett Blair replied Jan 30, 2013 to Seasonal maintenance for gravel media in growbeds

21 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Garrett Blair

"Thanks for the feedback, I'm still on the fence between tilapia and trout, my bigges…"

Garrett Blair replied Jan 30, 2013 to Seasonal maintenance for gravel media in growbeds

21 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Garrett Blair

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service