Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Jeff Iverson's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Well the sump was just for more water volume. I have some small guards around the dr…"

Jeff Iverson replied Dec 28, 2011 to Massive water leak overnight! How to save my fish, system, and carpet.. !

10 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Jeff Iverson

"This was my first system, I made all of the design flaws and have learned MUCH. Here…"

Jeff Iverson replied Dec 28, 2011 to Massive water leak overnight! How to save my fish, system, and carpet.. !

10 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Jeff Iverson

"After more testing and observations.. It appears both drains where clogged.. and thi…"

10 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Jeff Iverson

"I forgot the details of the fish. I have 5 full sized tilapia. The drains where desi…"

10 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Jeff Iverson

"I am interested to hear how ES compares to hydroton."

Jeff Iverson replied Dec 19, 2011 to Expanded shale grow beds

12 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by George

"We as Americans are far from free, yet many will argue endlessly about why you are w…"

Jeff Iverson replied Nov 26, 2011 to Senate Wants to Give President Right to use military to imprison US citizens Without Charge or Trial

26 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Teresa N Florida

"I have been following many posts on this site for some time. I am extremely happy to…"

Jeff Iverson replied Nov 26, 2011 to Senate Wants to Give President Right to use military to imprison US citizens Without Charge or Trial

26 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Teresa N Florida

"Thanks for the comment! Both beds are flooded for 15 minutes every hour currently. …"

Jeff Iverson replied Apr 1, 2011 to Flood and drain, indoor seedlings

3 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Farrand

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service