Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Chip Pilkington's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"I use an old coffee grinder (the wife got angry when I tried to use the good one...)…"

Chip Pilkington replied Nov 16, 2012 to Fish staying small in nursery aquarium

9 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

"What kind of swings have you measured during a bloom? Tilapia are pH tolerant as we…"

Chip Pilkington replied Oct 18, 2012 to killing algae, how to do it.

15 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by matthew ferrell

"Good deal - please post pics, as you may have discovered a new option in tank constr…"

Chip Pilkington replied Oct 16, 2012 to Haven't seen this question before

8 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Evans

"That is interesting, as Tilapia can live in green water quite well. Couple of things…"

Chip Pilkington replied Oct 15, 2012 to killing algae, how to do it.

15 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by matthew ferrell

"Pond liners of good quality are probably the easiest. IMO, fiberglass is the best me…"

Chip Pilkington replied Oct 15, 2012 to Haven't seen this question before

8 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Evans

"Hi Fred, Plan on outgrowing that tank in the next month or two. Tilapia behave muc…"

Chip Pilkington replied Oct 10, 2012 to Tilapia sizes

1 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Chip Pilkington

"Hi Jon, It's encouraging that you've found a way to market, even with all of the re…"

Chip Pilkington replied Oct 8, 2012 to Testosterone Laced Feed so that Fry will develop into males

19 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

"Hi John, How much difference do you see in growth for all male stock? Are you maxed…"

Chip Pilkington replied Oct 7, 2012 to Testosterone Laced Feed so that Fry will develop into males

19 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

"Hi Chris, I think your due diligence and desire to keep it healthy are great. I com…"

Chip Pilkington replied Oct 5, 2012 to Testosterone Laced Feed so that Fry will develop into males

19 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

"Just looked again for my research and additional info on Methyl-testosterone and can…"

Chip Pilkington replied Oct 5, 2012 to Testosterone Laced Feed so that Fry will develop into males

19 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service