Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Stuart Polkinghorne's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"The more I looked the more I found "interesting" things about water with as Vlad sa…"

Stuart Polkinghorne replied Mar 2, 2015 to WATER SOFTENER

5 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Stuart Polkinghorne

"All my water is very hard and I really dislike using more chemicals or RO filters to…"

Stuart Polkinghorne replied Mar 1, 2015 to WATER SOFTENER

5 Mar 2, 2015

"Anyone know where you can find the plans and the maths for this pump? I found it but…"

Stuart Polkinghorne replied Feb 15, 2015 to Can anyone explain the Ben Glenn Aquazen?

28 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Frederick Henderson

"Spray bottle with water, no color unscented liquid soap and rubbing alcohol, start…"

Stuart Polkinghorne replied Feb 14, 2015 to Dealing with Pests

6 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Rohan Roy

"it is hard to tell with your indoor lights the true colors. the pictures of the toma…"

Stuart Polkinghorne replied Feb 14, 2015 to Tomato issues??

2 Feb 14, 2015

"So this would be female? There was some confusion when my breeding tanks got move…"

Stuart Polkinghorne replied Feb 12, 2015 to Sexing Tilapia

12 Feb 12, 2015

"Found this one where you see it working inside the tank. http://www.olomanagardensaq…"

Stuart Polkinghorne replied Feb 8, 2015 to Can anyone explain the Ben Glenn Aquazen?

28 Feb 1, 2016

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5meLFUh58L8 In this video Ben says you can place his…"

Stuart Polkinghorne replied Feb 8, 2015 to Can anyone explain the Ben Glenn Aquazen?

28 Feb 1, 2016

"I asked this on a different page about this pump but I think you have answered it he…"

Stuart Polkinghorne replied Feb 8, 2015 to Are You Using an Airlift Pump?

7 Feb 8, 2015

"like the idea very much, I wounder if this could be place inside a below ground ceme…"

Stuart Polkinghorne replied Feb 5, 2015 to Can anyone explain the Ben Glenn Aquazen?

28 Feb 1, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service