Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Ricky Flickenger's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"No restaurant - I'm a personal chef and work in people's homes cooking/teaching - I…"

Ricky Flickenger replied Nov 29, 2010 to Are there fish foods (rather than adding chelated iron) that can add needed iron?

18 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"Sylvia, you are always so polite and informational with your answers - as someone wh…"

Ricky Flickenger replied Nov 29, 2010 to Are there fish foods (rather than adding chelated iron) that can add needed iron?

18 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"So, I've added 2 female fancy guppies, 2 cory catfish, and a gold clam for good meas…"

18 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"absolutely! Looked around today and didn't se a major difference in feeds.  Most,as…"

Ricky Flickenger replied Nov 28, 2010 to Are there fish foods (rather than adding chelated iron) that can add needed iron?

18 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"I think I'm going to try a combo of Sylvia's idea & yours (about the food) to ch…"

Ricky Flickenger replied Nov 28, 2010 to Are there fish foods (rather than adding chelated iron) that can add needed iron?

18 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"Thanks Sylvia - I wasn't sure if I should add more critters or not...but I have noti…"

18 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"Thanks for that, I think I was hoping to be able to do everything by just feeding th…"

18 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"I'm always sure to use fish safe silicone, I've to work on tanks before and learned…"

Ricky Flickenger replied Nov 19, 2010 to Cutting holes in plastic & connecting flexible tubing to PVC pipes

10 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by JD Sawyer

"Good of you to give credit where it's due - I was just skimming at first and assumed…"

Ricky Flickenger replied Nov 19, 2010 to Cutting holes in plastic & connecting flexible tubing to PVC pipes

10 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by JD Sawyer

"Just read the part about cutting holes and installing the fittings. Thank you for le…"

10 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by JD Sawyer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service