Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Jon Nose's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually talked to the guy ..he seems ok ... he sometimes comes Over to surrey just…"

Jon Nose replied Nov 6, 2011 to Another idea for the pulsar / airlift pump Experiment.

12 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by halemart

"Here's one out of pakistan for 300 plus shipping http://www.ebay.ca/itm/BIG-STIRLING…"

Jon Nose replied Nov 6, 2011 to Another idea for the pulsar / airlift pump Experiment.

12 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by halemart

"I am suppose to be introduced to someone who has developed a new solar technology ..…"

12 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by halemart

"got some plans for DIY ram pump got off the net a while back if you interested ... l…"

12 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by halemart

"my 2 cents worth .. grow bed is going to need around 26 gallons ... so the first gro…"

Jon Nose replied Nov 6, 2011 to my husband is starting a group called "I lost my wife/spouse to AQUAPONICS"

16 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Lonny Harper

"make sure you get the heat high enough or you may find you just made a big mud pie :…"

Jon Nose replied Nov 6, 2011 to cheap, frugal or broke

39 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by chuck

"how much space do you have ... ie how wide .. how long .. not sure of your weather .…"

Jon Nose replied Nov 6, 2011 to my husband is starting a group called "I lost my wife/spouse to AQUAPONICS"

16 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Lonny Harper

"what kind of structure are you putting them in?"

16 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Lonny Harper

"Their is a company in Australia, called brumpy pumps  link.. http://www.brumbypumps.…"

12 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by halemart

"I actually had a similar concept except I went left to right ... might need some way…"

16 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Lonny Harper

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service