Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Shawnturner's Discussions (12)

Discussions Started (9) Replies Latest Activity

And is there any examples?

Hello, I am new to this and looking around for help. IIs it possible to create motion graphics video /infographics / kinetic typography in…

Started by Shawnturner in Basic and Useful Info

0 Dec 6, 2017

Underwater (aquatic) plants

Hello Guys, There is a little info here on aquatic plants, but nothing discussing actual species. My nitrate levels are always too high, m…

0 Dec 4, 2017

Can't grow brassicas?

Hello Guys, Everyone seems to be saying that brassicas thrive in AP but I've never had any success. I've tried brocolli, cauli, brussels,…

0 Dec 4, 2017

How big will Barramundi and Silver Perch grow in an IBC?

Hello Guys, One IBC has 4 barra in it (was 5, but I ate one a month or so ago at 32cm...) and the other has 10 silver perch. The perch see…

0 Dec 2, 2017

Seattle or WA State?

Hello Guys, I'm an aquaponics engineer from Hawaii. I have certifications from NOAA and University of Hawaii, completed internship at Olom…

0 Dec 2, 2017

How Plant Growth is Limited

Hello Guys, Light and temperature are actually very easy. The onus of learning your plants' preferences for these cultural conditions is o…

Started by Shawnturner in Plant Topics

0 Nov 30, 2017

What are some causes of slow plant growth?

Hello Guys, Soil moisture that is not absorbed rapidly turns stagnant; the plant quickly uses up any oxygen within the water, then is unab…

Started by Shawnturner in Plant Topics

1 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Amos Allan

VRAY GI vs Ozone in 3ds max

Hey testing out Ozone 6 Seems like the Ozone global ambiance overides the Vray GI and flattens out the shadow areas, killing all the subtle…

Started by Shawnturner in Lighting

0 Nov 15, 2017

Canal fish

Hi there, Well I finally gave it a shot. Headed up to the canals for a weekend with the wife to see how we would go. Everyone was telling m…

Started by Shawnturner in Fish Topics

0 Nov 15, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service