Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Arwen Vaughan's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, Vlad...you are a wealth of knowledge. This sounds like sound advice. My pH is j…"

Arwen Vaughan replied Feb 26, 2013 to Trying to understand kH in new system

11 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

"You guys are awesome!! Thanks for the feedback. My kH just dipped below 40 ppm so I…"

Arwen Vaughan replied Feb 26, 2013 to Trying to understand kH in new system

11 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

"Thanks for the responses. This all makes sense. I'll let you know how they are doing…"

Arwen Vaughan replied Feb 15, 2013 to Shy Tilapia or just new?

8 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Michael Welber

"Vlad, Well I am three weeks into this cycling business now. It is looking pretty goo…"

Arwen Vaughan replied Feb 6, 2013 to My pH is low while cycling. Should I do anything?

21 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

"Vlad, I just wanted to give an update... I did exactly what you recommended and it…"

Arwen Vaughan replied Jan 30, 2013 to My pH is low while cycling. Should I do anything?

21 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

"Yes, the kH test turned yellow with the very first drop. The GH test was off the sca…"

Arwen Vaughan replied Jan 25, 2013 to My pH is low while cycling. Should I do anything?

21 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

"Hi Vlad. I got a better liquid drops test kit for hardness because the little paper…"

Arwen Vaughan replied Jan 24, 2013 to My pH is low while cycling. Should I do anything?

21 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

"I talked to Colorado Aquaponics and they have everything I need. They sell fish even…"

Arwen Vaughan replied Jan 20, 2013 to Where to get Fish & Food in Denver

4 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

"Thanks for the advice too Eric. I'll look up titration (haven't done those since col…"

Arwen Vaughan replied Jan 20, 2013 to My pH is low while cycling. Should I do anything?

21 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

"Vlad, I also went ahead and added some small plants and seeds as well. Here are a c…"

Arwen Vaughan replied Jan 20, 2013 to My pH is low while cycling. Should I do anything?

21 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service