Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Johann's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Many years ago I used to work i a tropical fish store. We used those powerheads in 1…"

Johann replied Apr 4, 2011 to Need Aerator and airstones

36 May 18, 2011
Reply by Wayne

"Did you think about using a power head like this.http://www.thatpetplace.com/pet/pro…"

Johann replied Apr 3, 2011 to Need Aerator and airstones

36 May 18, 2011
Reply by Wayne

"This is how a GFCI works. The GFCI checks the outgoing amps(hotwire) and the returni…"

Johann replied Apr 3, 2011 to Need Aerator and airstones

36 May 18, 2011
Reply by Wayne

"Ice water should take only seconds. Years back I had minnows sitting in a 5 gallon p…"

Johann replied Apr 3, 2011 to Humane Treatment of Fish

119 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by adam harwood

"That is the very same reason that I bought my dozen minnows at the tackle-shop for $…"

Johann replied Apr 3, 2011 to what fish for beginner small tank ebb and flow systems

12 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Farrand

"Thank you Harold, I was watching the video where he was releasing the Tilapia figerl…"

Johann replied Apr 3, 2011 to Starting seeds indoors for my aquaponics system... In soil...

6 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Johann

"Just about any kind of fish will do, the way I understand. You just have to watch fo…"

Johann replied Apr 2, 2011 to what fish for beginner small tank ebb and flow systems

12 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Farrand

"This is a very good description how to acclimate the new-comers ( tilapia fish).Many…"

Johann replied Mar 27, 2011 to Starting seeds indoors for my aquaponics system... In soil...

6 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Johann

"Thank you for this article and video. There is not much info on the net on how to do…"

Johann replied Mar 27, 2011 to Starting seeds indoors for my aquaponics system... In soil...

6 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Johann

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service