Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Flemming Funch's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't see why you would empty the raft bed with a siphon. Makes more sense to just…"

Flemming Funch replied Aug 15, 2012 to System Design

16 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Chris Carr

"I'd guess that PVC isn't a good heat conductor, so a lot of energy would be wasted o…"

Flemming Funch replied Jul 23, 2012 to Water Heater element and your fish health ...

14 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Bradly

"I'm in France, and it has been almost impossible to find any for the last month. So…"

Flemming Funch replied Jun 19, 2012 to Hydroton Production Ceased

3 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Frank De Block-Burij (hygicell)

"The crux of what I learned while looking into it recently: If you're going to use PV…"

Flemming Funch replied May 11, 2012 to Piping - to PVC or not to PVC? That is the question...

39 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Tim Radcliff

"It is worth noting that "regular" PVC, like the matte grey electrical stuff, or what…"

Flemming Funch replied Mar 20, 2012 to different types of pvc fittings, which to use?

14 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Bradly

"I have been looking high and low for some of those Rubbermaid tanks I see people usi…"

Flemming Funch replied Mar 8, 2012 to How many grow beds can I fit in my greenhouse?

5 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Flemming Funch

"4 tiers, wow! I can certainly see that I need to leave things relatively open for ti…"

Flemming Funch replied Mar 6, 2012 to How many grow beds can I fit in my greenhouse?

5 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Flemming Funch

"Let me answer myself, then, based on input I've gotten in other places, and looking…"

Flemming Funch replied Mar 6, 2012 to How many grow beds can I fit in my greenhouse?

5 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Flemming Funch

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service