Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

TCLynx's Discussions (6,858)

Discussions Replied To (5265) Replies Latest Activity

"If it works, then it works. (about the siphon silencer that is) As to the noisy pum…"

TCLynx replied Feb 4, 2013 to My first system: Raft converted to Chop Charcoal Media Bed

90 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Jon Parr

"Hum, I think to large extent the pH action related to charcoal is going to be depend…"

TCLynx replied Jan 28, 2013 to Charcoal as a media

74 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Jon Parr

"Yea, read the labels of products before you use them. I think gen hydro's pH Down pr…"

TCLynx replied Jan 27, 2013 to pH up

15 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Jesse Hull

"Yea, I think you are about a month early to be looking for spring aren't you? And th…"

TCLynx replied Jan 16, 2013 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Larry Dale Smith

"You sure have a different kind of cold there I think.  I grew up in a lake effect be…"

TCLynx replied Jan 16, 2013 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"There are meat and milk breeds of sheep."

TCLynx replied Jan 14, 2013 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Hum, maybe you can use some of what you take out to start a patch of moss graphiti s…"

TCLynx replied Jan 6, 2013 to My first system: Raft converted to Chop Charcoal Media Bed

90 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Jon Parr

"I don't know about keeping tropical fish but you could likely keep it running enough…"

TCLynx replied Jan 3, 2013 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Now if having the bright lights in the room makes is unplesant, you might get a chea…"

TCLynx replied Dec 29, 2012 to Indoor Lights

16 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by John Cubit

"The buffering requirements with charcoal will greatly depend on the type of wood and…"

TCLynx replied Dec 29, 2012 to Charcoal as a media

74 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Jon Parr

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service