Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Ian Cameron's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Stephanie, without pictures and a description of the 'bug' in the hydroton its ki…"

Ian Cameron replied Oct 13, 2012 to Possible Root Rot

2 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by John Cubit

"Hi Rob, finally got a high speed connection and was able to watch your video. Great…"

Ian Cameron replied Sep 7, 2012 to Expanded Shale options

15 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Ian Cameron

"Thanks TC. Well, it looks as if I'm going to be writing about the experience. I'm pi…"

Ian Cameron replied Aug 26, 2012 to Expanded Shale options

15 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Ian Cameron

"Here's a question, my prospective supplier for expanded shale told me the pH is arou…"

Ian Cameron replied Aug 24, 2012 to Expanded Shale options

15 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Ian Cameron

"Hi Katie, I used to grow alfalfa sprout fodder for a farmer when I lived on the Sask…"

Ian Cameron replied Aug 4, 2012 to Fodder systems using Aquaponics- What are ideal conditions

3 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by jim mckee

"Yadi, here are some pics. I don't subscribe to youtube and don't have movie capabili…"

Ian Cameron replied Aug 1, 2012 to Using your water pump to also put in air.

32 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Michael Hasey

"I use SunBlaster flourescents. I looked around for the best intensity light with low…"

Ian Cameron replied Jul 13, 2012 to Starting my new basement system, would love feedback...

6 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

"Looks good. I created aluminum foil light curtains for my system when it was in the…"

Ian Cameron replied Jul 12, 2012 to Starting my new basement system, would love feedback...

6 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

"As a part time hatchery worker, I am constantly reminded of the critical DO levels r…"

Ian Cameron replied Jun 7, 2012 to Using your water pump to also put in air.

32 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Michael Hasey

"My pleasure Sylvia. I, probably like many others have so many accounts/passwords tha…"

Ian Cameron replied Jun 7, 2012 to Your Email login

2 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Ian Cameron

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service