Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Reg, There are a few different products you can use... but again, the priority i…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jun 26, 2012 to Concrete Usage

4 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Reg Holdsworth

"Hi Reg, Concrete can be used in aquaponics systems.. but I think that it is fair to…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jun 25, 2012 to Concrete Usage

4 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Reg Holdsworth

"To be honest, the mixing is not too great if you are careful when you pull the plant…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jun 15, 2012 to Ideal size for lava rock as grow media

15 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by William Crain Jr.

"Thanks TCL... given that Chris does a lot with Wicking Beds, I thought perhaps he wa…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jun 14, 2012 to Ideal size for lava rock as grow media

15 Jun 16, 2012

"In our own beds worms do just fine in the big cinder zone. "

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jun 14, 2012 to Ideal size for lava rock as grow media

15 Jun 16, 2012

"Is that just a standard plastic screen Chris?  Any issues with roots when harvesting?"

15 Jun 16, 2012

"Hi William,  we do exactly as you have noted above - we have lava rock for the botto…"

15 Jun 16, 2012

"Great work Chris... would love to see a blog on this project so that we can keep ful…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jun 4, 2012 to Launching first Solutions Farms in San Diego

23 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Glenn Davis

"Hey Bob, please don't worry... this is totally normal... I would be more surprised i…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jun 3, 2012 to We have tremendous anxiety this evening ...

10 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Bob Vento

"Hi Richard, I did some work on really small systems to be used in classrooms and had…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied May 29, 2012 to Size does matter! Or does it? How small can I go with the fish tank?

7 May 30, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service