Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Zeolite is also used to attract radiation (for example they are throwing it into the…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Feb 22, 2012 to Is zeolite useful as aquaponics media?

5 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Louise

"I have had the same issues... a look around the forums and gardening sources seemed…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Feb 15, 2012 to Lettuce Bolting

7 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Averan

"Sounds good Averan.  I decided to go with a straight constant flood design as it wou…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Feb 9, 2012 to Aquaponics in Japan - Feedback on design for Community Group?

25 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本

"Just a thought Eric... why so keen to raise and lower the grow bed?   It is likely t…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Feb 8, 2012 to Hand-operated system?

17 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Don Stark

"archimedian screw and slow water release back to the pond: "

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Feb 6, 2012 to Hand-operated system?

17 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Don Stark

"The plants will be absolutely fine on a siphon cycle - they get lots of oxygen when…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Feb 6, 2012 to Two beds with two bell autosiphons

9 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Averan

"... I have read that if you are talking about genuine 3rd world applications then ge…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Feb 6, 2012 to Hand-operated system?

17 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Don Stark

"I have also heard very good things about Nelson & Pade, and considering how long…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Feb 6, 2012 to commercial course

78 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Jon Parr

"Hey Eric,  any particular reason you want one bed completely empty while the other o…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Feb 6, 2012 to Two beds with two bell autosiphons

9 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Averan

"Jolly good!  Thought it might be interesting and easy to set up.  I imagine somethin…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Feb 4, 2012 to Timed siphon valve - automatically alternating between constant flood and flood & drain

36 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Averan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service