Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Hank Paloci's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, if you do a constant flow system where you drop net pots into a gutter or othe…"

Hank Paloci replied Apr 27, 2013 to What size of net pots do I use in a raft system???

8 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Hank Paloci

"You know, my system is only a few weeks old and I started out with bell siphons. The…"

Hank Paloci replied Apr 14, 2013 to Bell siphon problems...in our classroom aquaponics system

13 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

"I just started for the first time, and I cycled with fish and dropped a few plants i…"

Hank Paloci replied Apr 7, 2013 to Impatient, getting started

6 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Jay Jolicoeur

"Is there a resource that tells me that plants use what nutrients so that I can know…"

Hank Paloci replied Apr 7, 2013 to Water chemistry: necessary elements for plant growth

6 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by George

"I worried about fish health over the weekend but like Harold said it cycled in a cou…"

Hank Paloci replied Apr 2, 2013 to Nitrites spiking 3 weeks into setup -- please tell me it's OK

9 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey Ihara

"Thanks for the replies. The fish look OK except that the biggest one is respirating…"

Hank Paloci replied Mar 29, 2013 to Nitrites spiking 3 weeks into setup -- please tell me it's OK

9 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey Ihara

"I just bought some fingerlings from Roe and the all made the trip home and are thriv…"

Hank Paloci replied Mar 18, 2013 to Where to buy fingerlings in Southern California

13 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Roe Sie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service