Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Hank Paloci's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Another pic."

Hank Paloci replied Jun 29, 2013 to Dots on growing tilapia normal or parasite?

7 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Jon Parr

"I don't mind that the vines are pulling all the nitrates out ... I seem to have more…"

Hank Paloci replied Jun 1, 2013 to why won't my cucumbers fruit?

5 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Harold Sukhbir

"Following up: I added light last weekend and everything is shooting up, it's so awes…"

Hank Paloci replied May 9, 2013 to lettuce collapsing?

3 May 9, 2013
Reply by Hank Paloci

"Some people say 5 gallons of water can support a pound of fish. That seems like too…"

Hank Paloci replied May 9, 2013 to How many tilapia in this system

3 May 10, 2013
Reply by Gary Wong

"Here's what's going on with my first set of GBs FWIW. Cukes flowering and shooting r…"

Hank Paloci replied May 9, 2013 to How would you set up these beds?

1 May 9, 2013
Reply by Hank Paloci

"It depends on how big the first batch are. I've read that fingerlings eat fry but th…"

Hank Paloci replied May 1, 2013 to Introducing New Tilapia to an Existing System

4 May 20, 2013
Reply by Mike Bavas

"I had the same idea. The weather here just got warmer and the tank is maintaining 80…"

Hank Paloci replied May 1, 2013 to Is overfeeding an acceptable way to kick up nitrogen while fish are small?

17 May 4, 2013
Reply by nimrod bash

"I cycled with fish and had a nitrate spike in less than a week. Consider finding a f…"

Hank Paloci replied May 1, 2013 to Newbie to AQ few questions about cycling

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by Brad lord

"@Verna: are those dirt plugs in your AP system? @Vlad: sounds like it may be more e…"

Hank Paloci replied Apr 30, 2013 to What size of net pots do I use in a raft system???

8 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Hank Paloci

"Do you put media in between the net pots or does the water just flow through freely?"

Hank Paloci replied Apr 29, 2013 to What size of net pots do I use in a raft system???

8 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Hank Paloci

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service